Climate & Cycles of Civilization What to Expect Moving Into 2025 (685)
Climate: Cycles of Civilization What to Expect Moving Into 2025
This is an interview I did with Dave Dubyne from ADAPT2030 some time ago. Dave runs a youtube site that is considered one of THE sites to frequent to stay on top of what’s going on with climate now and into the future.
Peter Temple of World Cycles Institute discusses the culmination of civilization, economic, society and climate cycles around 2020. This matches the Grand Solar Minimum coolest point around 2023. It’s all about repeating cycles and here is what you can expect moving forward.
- 172 Year Society Collapse Cycle
- 414 year Grand Solar Minimum Cycle
- 516 year cycle 3 x 172 a grand society power shift cycle
- 1548 year Civilization Cycle • Bob Prector: Cycles in the Stock Market Delay Wave International
- Raymond Wheeler: Drought, climate and cycles of civilization
- Peaks of climatic cycles and peaks of social cycles • Real Estate Cycle
- Global Weather Calamities effecting food production globally
- Cryptocurrency in Elliot Waves
- Wheeler’s Drought Clock
- Greenland’s ice gain and ice loss cycles on 3200 year cycles
- How governments are trying to control the flow of information so citizens do not panic