How Social and Government Services will Unravel During the Next
This is an interview I did with Dave Dubyne from ADAPT2030 during the summer of 2018. Dave runs a youtube site that is considered one of THE sites to frequent to stay on top of what’s going on with climate now and into the future.
Peter Temple of World Cycles Institute discusses the culmination of civilization, economic, society and climate cycles around 2020. This matches the Grand Solar Minimum coolest point around 2023. Its all about repeating cycles.
- Which social and government services will cease first after an economic meltdown
- Where will internet infrastructure be lost first
- Which energy grids in the Northern Hemisphere will be crippled first
- How governments are trying to control the flow of information so citizens do not panic
- Wheeler Drought Clock and where we are now in the cycle
I too follow Martin A..I was confused by todays post..in his current work he did not say that the recent low was the bottom..he has actually stated we still are in a bear and no bullish reversals have been activated and that there is still the chance of the low low coming in Jan/Feb..and sees the market will sky rocket up from the low.
From what I see, he is pretty inline with Peter as to what the future holds as a possible collapse.. the parts where he strays from what we are seeing in Elliot Wave.. is he sees the Dollar eventually skyrocketing til 2021atleast and interest rates not going down but going up even if we have a recession due to the pension crisis. So time will tell what will happen.